Prosperamo Business & Legal Consulting, participated at the BCC International Trade Summit 2019 London.
The 2019 International Trade Summit event gave delegates practical advice, invaluable resources and the contacts needed to grow their business and begin the next step of their export journey.
Prosperamo Business & Legal Consulting at BCC International Trade Summit 2019 London
The event brought together over 500 new and established UK and overseas businesses, representing a wide range of sectors for an invaluable day of practical advice and guidance on growing their international trade activity. Businesses walked away armed with the knowledge, insight, inspiration and confidence to harness opportunities for trade that will directly help them to realize their international aspirations.
The day consisted of keynote speeches, engaging panel debates and case studies with experienced and growing companies on a range of themes most relevant to international trade and business. There were also ample opportunities to connect, meet and network.
The event format included exhibition stands/showcases, B2B meet and greet sessions, keynote speeches, panel discussions, workshops and networking.
The audience for the event comprised of:
- Over 500 companies from across sectors
- International businesses from all sectors
- High-growth British companies interested in new markets
- British brands with an international presence
- Companies from abroad with an interest in the UK market
- UK chambers of commerce and their members
- British chambers and business groups located across the world
- Business and international trade support organisations from the UK and around the world
The themes for this year include:
- Getting goods and services across borders at a time of uncertainty
- How will changes in Britain’s trade policy relationships impact on your business
- The changing nature of global supply chains and the impact on exporters and importers
by Prosperamo Consulting Group